Request For Applications (RFA) Workshop – Be Prepared!
The NJCBA will be hosting an RFA workshop on Wednesday, July 10th at Rutgers University.
This RFA workshop will include subject matter experts in the areas of application preparation, the law, and establishing the right business infrastructure, as well as do’s and don’ts in preparing a successful application.
With the RFA’s release July 1st, you and your team will start to review, prepare and take action. July 10th’s workshop will be the perfect time to ensure you have access to professionals that can help steer you in the right direction and/or help make corrective measures to be successful.
- Get insight directly from Assemblyman Joe Danielsen, the legislation’s primary sponsor
- Become well-versed on the application requirements
- Receive compliance information first-hand from subject matter experts
- Learn from Higher Yields, the group that literally wrote the book on applications
- Understand the new law and what it will require of your application
- Learn how to establish the right business infrastructure
- Meet with the professionals you need on your application team
The RFA workshop will be held from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Networking with light dinner fare will be held afterward, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.